So this week hasn't been the greatest week food wise. I've been so busy and rushed that I really haven't had time to sit down for even one real meal. I've been eating little bits here and there, snacking really. Monday night, since I didn't have time this weekend, I decided to clean my house. By the time I was done it was well past supper, so I grabbed some crackers and ate them with cheese and peanut butter. Not bad calorie wise, but it was at 9pm, and it wasn't very filling at all. Tuesday morning I was so rushed at work I skipped breakfast, by lunch I was dying of starvation so I ate some of Mike's Chinese food (awful choice). Tuesday evening I went to Renfew with my Aunt Mary, my cousin Shannon and a family friend to a breast cancer fashion show fundraiser put on by the Renfrew Ladies Golf Club. It was great, but there was no dinner, just appetizers. I ended up eating a few mini sandwiches, fruit, veggies and cheese. Not filling at all, but by the time we left it was close to 10pm, and I didn't want to eat that late, plus the calories in the sandwiches and cheese were really high. Wednesday morning was again, super busy, so I skipped breakfast and, of course, at lunch I was starving. I had Harvey's for lunch. I know it was a huge mistake, but I was unprepared for lunches at work this week, and that's what everyone else was getting. Last night I definitely fell back into my bad habit of "I ate a huge lunch, therefore I'm going to starve myself tonight". That, of course, didn't work and I ended up eating pizza at 9pm.
All in all my eating this week has been horrible. If I don't gain any weight tomorrow morning I'll be thrilled. My goal for the next week is to be prepared for my meals! I need to go out and get more healthy lunch food and some quick, healthy and easy breakfasts and suppers. It makes a huge difference when your prepared for your meals. Last week I was totally prepared and I did really well. I need to get back into that groove.
Anyway, I got a pretty relaxing weekend planned. I want to do some gardening and finish up our backyard. I need another few bags of crushed stone, and a ton more soil for my beds. Hopefully I can get it all done and then spend the rest of the summer enjoying my lovely gardens and having a ton of barbeque's in the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment