I've decided that I'm going to weigh myself every Friday from now on. I don't like worrying about my weight all weekend, and I definitely tend to eat my best during the week. I forgot to weigh myself yesterday, and today is Wednesday, so what's two more days?
Yesterday definitely wasn't a good eating day for me. I ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Between doctor's appointments, meeting the new daycare, running back and forth from work and missing breakfast, by lunch I was starving. I decided to pick up some whole wheat buns and some lunch meat at the grocery store, and have that with some cheese back at work. Well, when I got to the store, they had no whole wheat buns and no extra lean turkey. Being the super intelligent person that I am, I decided to grab a few white buns and some salami type meat (super bad for me) instead. I got back to work and ate two buns with butter, cheese and the salami stuff. Of course, after eating it, I felt disgusting and nauseous. Since I didn't eat lunch until 2pm, I definitely wasn't hungry for supper at 6:00pm, so I decided to take a walk with Nat and skip supper (in hopes of making up for the 843 calorie lunch).
Seriously, you think I'd learn after, what?...14 years of doing this...that skipping a meal IS NOT GOOD.
So of course, after an hour and a half walk, I was starving for something, so I decided to order a veggie pizza. After eating my 600 calorie's worth of pizza, I was ready for bed.
Today is going to be a better day! I believe I will be eating a deliciously healthy 6-inch sub from Subway for lunch. Supper is going to be harder since we have a ton of running around to do, so we will probably be eating out. I'm going to do my best to keep my supper healthy and low in calories, I'll let you know how it turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment