Thursday, April 15, 2010

Etiquette

I've been so happy with my eating lately! Yesterday for lunch I had a toasted turkey and cheese sandwich (whole grain bread, extra lean turkey and low fat cheddar), a delicious salad with light Italian dressing and watermelon. This morning for breakfast I had Kashi Go Lean Crunch mixed with strawberry yogurt and raspberries. I'm really hoping for a big number on the scale this week. It will be my monthly weigh in, and I would like to have lost at least 10lbs. I have a month and a half left to reach my 30lb goal. I feel like maybe I put the bar too high. I know 30lbs is a lot to lose in 2 1/2 months, but I really think at my weight I can do it. This month got kind of screwed up because of Easter, but I'm back on track and on a huge roll! Lunch today will be the same as yesterday, since it was so good. I remember when I was on Dr. B, I was able to have a turkey sandwich once a week. It was my favourite meal. Having a turkey sandwich with cheese and mustard was pretty much all the carbs I was allowed in a day, so I would make sure it was used up good.

I would like to add a little blurb on here about inappropriate use of Facebook.

Things You Should Never Do on Facebook:
1. Share personal drama of any kind. No one wants to hear it.
2. Start personal drama of any kind. No one cares.

That's basically it. No one wants to hear about your fight with your best friend, why your angry with your family or who did what to who. Pretty much anything that's hurtful, going to make someone mad, or going to start anything (with anyone) should stay off Facebook. Talk about it with your friends, if you have no friends to talk about with...then you shouldn't have any friends on Facebook, therefore saving us all the trouble of having to deal with your personal crap.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. haha i love it absolutely love it... i wish nobody posted that kind of stuff on facebook... sadly its a regular thing for me when i sit down to my computer is ready the weekly drama... these days who needs soap operas when there is facebook... lol... im so proud of you amanda... i know my blogs have not been happening but i have hit a very and i mean very big rut in life and hopefully once this gets on track so will my blogging and eating... keep up the good work hun... love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete