So I gained half a pound this week. I kinda knew that was coming since I ate horribly this week. I'm actually surprised it's not more, like I said, I was not prepared for my meals this week at all. I'm going grocery shopping this weekend to ensure that it doesn't happen again next week. I also skipped out on my walks this week. Things have been really stressful at work, and by the time I get home, I'm exhausted. Next week there will be no excuses, I will walk every night. I also need to keep up with my postings, because I really haven't been doing that great, and I find if I slack on this then I don't have anyone/thing to be accountable too. I'm so happy it's Friday, I have such a good weekend planned. This weekend is going to be all about eating well, and taking care of my body. I'm going to plant a small fruit/veggie garden in my yard. I want to plant carrots, beans, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries and watermelon. I hope you all have a great weekend! It's supposed to be beautiful! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment