Today was an incredibly boring and perfect day! We got up late, believe it or not I was the first one up at 10am. We ate a late breakfast (I had whole wheat toast with peanut butter and jam) and played Wii til noon. Since we felt incredibly lazy, we decided to walk to the grocery store and pick up some stuff we needed around the house. We brought Harvey with us so Jeff stayed outside while Alexis and I picked up the stuff. On the way home we stopped at Blockbusters and picked up The Princess and the Frog (Alexis), Couples Retreat (Jeff and I), Stan Helsing (Jeff) and Julie & Julia (moi). We got home and I popped some Smart Pop popcorn while Jeff got the movies ready and Alexis snuck some licorice. Just as we sat down to watch the movie, our doorbell rang and in walked Sean with a gorgeous basket of fruit from him and Kristy. After specifying that the chocolate dipped ones were not for me, Sean left and we sat down and watched The Princess and the Frog. Of course, the first thing Jeff said after Sean left was that since I have OAS I can't eat the fruit (he just wanted them all for himself). I, of course, ignored everything Jeff said and decided that the pain was more than worth the deliciously ripe strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe and pineapple. Between the three of us we came pretty close to finishing off the basket. There's a few strawberries and pineapples left for tomorrow's breakfast and lunch.
It is now time for supper, and I'm definitely a little lost. Jeff wants pizza, Alexis wants ice cream (of course) and I want both. Yesterday I ate pretty well, I had toast for a very late breakfast (12 noon), I skipped lunch since it was so late and went with a frozen yogurt for a snack at 3pm and had chicken strips and spring rolls at Nat and Steve's for supper. The only thing I did yesterday that wasn't very good was that I has some Smart Food and mini chocolate eggs for a snack while watching New Moon. Even with the snacks my calories we're good (1320), but since I snacked yesterday, I don't want to eat bad for dinner tonight. It's 6:07pm, so I better decide soon, since I don't want to eat anything after 7pm.
I also want to take the time today to thank everyone for all their support. I've gotten dozens of emails and FB messages from people giving me their support and ideas. A huge thank you to all of you who've messaged me giving me tips, ideas and words of encouragement. The fact that all of you have taken time out of your busy lives to message me, keeps me motivated. In the long run, it will be these words that will help me stay on track. I will lose the weight and be healthy because I have all of you behind me. Every message, phone call and text you send; every walk you take with me and every time one of you makes me accountable for what I eat, your helping save my life. One day I'll walk into a dressing room, try on a dress and love myself in it...and I will owe you all.
Shoot....supper....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I totally watched New Moon last night too!
ReplyDelete