Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"I'm So Sick of Black Clothes"

(Title sung to the tune of "I'm So Sick of Love Songs" by Ne-yo)

Black makes you look skinny. Black is slimming. Black is boorrrring! When more than 90% of your entire wardrobe is black, black makes you want to gag! I bought these really cute (black) tights last week thinking that they'd go really well with some pretty tops I have. Well it turns out that every top I have is also black. Seriously, how did I not see this?? I really didn't know that my entire closet was black until last night. I have one gold/beige dress, one turquoise hoodie, a couple of white pieces, a pair of grey tights and a pair of blue jeans...everything else is black! My thing for the summer if to buy as many non-black pieces I can find! I want pretty colours! Deep blues, reds, pretty pinks, sea greens and bright yellows! I have a little bit of extra money set aside, I'm thinking of going on a shopping spree! The only thing about shopping right now is that if everything goes according to plan (**fingers crossed**) then I won't be fitting into many of the clothes for long, and it feels like such a waste to spend hundreds of dollars on clothes I'm only going to wear for a few months.
Yesterday we had fajitas at Nat and Steve's for supper! Yum! So delicious! After Nat and I walked it off with Devin! Well, Devin and I danced it off while Nat pushed the stroller and made fun of me! Off to a good start this week! Beautiful weather, BBQ's, summer's coming! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hold off as long as you can on buying clothes...it will be more than hundreds of dollars :( Although, a belt might be a good investment haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! Maybe I'll hold off for a little while then.

    ReplyDelete