I got up at a normal time this morning, so I had plenty of time to weigh myself...
Starting Weight: 280 lbs
Week 2 Weigh In: 273 lbs
Week 2 Weight Loss: 3 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 7 lbs
I'm not going to lie, I was definitely hoping for a bigger number (I sound like one of those people on The Biggest Loser). Usually when I 'diet' it's to lose at least 4 pounds a week. I know I'm not on a diet, I know that I decided to do this the healthy way this time, but it doesn't stop it from being a little disheartening. This is my problem, if I don't lose like 15lbs in the first two weeks, I want to quit. I know in my head that 7lbs is a good number after two weeks, but in my heart, I was really hoping to lose at least 4lbs this week. If I want to succeed at this, I need to concentrate on the good things. Good things like; I'm not starving myself, I'm not taking pills, I feel better and I'm losing weight. I'm losing weight for the first time in my life by myself, I use 'by myself' loosely, since I really do have a ton of you helping my just by reading my blog, but I'm doing it without paying some skinny corporate jerk, who cares more about my money then if I'm healthy, half my paycheck.
P.S...
I am definitely a nerd! Does anyone else think it's the coolest thing that you can totally change the look of your blog? Because I do! I just spent the last 20 minutes playing with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love love love reading your blogs! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete