Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Weigh-In and Life Tips

Starting Weight: 280lbs
Today's Weight: 276lbs
Weight Lost: 4lbs

**Warning: Bad words used ahead**
Life Tips
Don't - Go out to dinner with your sister and mother while they are in the midst of bitching arguing with each other. For some reason the food doesn't settle well.
Don't - Ever tell your sister that you ate a BLT on a bagel for lunch with cheddar cheese (oh, can you still read that?) because she will have a ton to say about it - none of it good.
Don't - Say your going to walk every night that week, then don't because 'it's too hot' or 'it looks like it might rain'.
Don't - Eat greasy pub food before going out for a forty-five minute walk with your dog...because you will have to run home in the middle of it to use the washroom.
Don't - Ever try to stop a fight between two bitchy women. They'll just turn on you.

So I didn't quite reach my goal of 5lbs, but I'm pretty happy with what I did accomplish this week. My goal for next week is to lose 5lbs. Hopefully I can do it, if not a bit more, to make up for the 1lb I was short this week. We'll see though. 6lbs in a weeks will be tough for sure, and I don't want to pressure myself to the point where I'm just gonna say 'eff it' and quit again. I'll keep you posted!

**As a side note, I would like to mention that I found Alexis under my bed yesterday morning. When I asked her why, on earth, was she under our bed at 6:30 in the morning, she very seriously replied "I was awake, and I was bored. I also have no money mom, so I thought I would look for pennies."**

No comments:

Post a Comment